Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finals!

Hi everyone!  I hope your post-Thanksgiving time has not been as hectic as mine!

Today is weigh-in day and Kyle & I both lost weight!

Current weight: 277.3
Kyle's current weight: 249.6

I lost 3.6 pounds this week and Kyle lost 2.8!  I lost all but 0.4 of my terrible Thanksgiving weight gain! Kyle didn't gain any over Thanksgiving, so he's still moving along great! He's lost 18.5 pounds since moving to Baton Rouge in August! :) I'm so proud of him and so thankful to have a partner in this crazy journey!

Today marks the almost end to the fall semester! I have one take-home final left before I have a break until January. All I can say is that this semester has been very stressful and I am so surprised and pleased with how well weight loss has gone for me and Kyle with all this stress going on. It just goes to show that know matter what you have going on in your life and how many "bad weeks" might crop up, you can still set realistic and healthy weight loss goals for yourself and reach them! It certainly won't happen overnight, but if you keep pushing yourself and don't quit, you'll be fine!

Hopefully now that Christmas break is in sight, it'll be easier to blog more often!  Good luck to all of you who are in the middle of finals!  I don't know about any of you, but I'm officially in the Christmas spirit! :)

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment