Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Take THAT, Super Bowl!

Hello everyone!

It's weigh-in day and Kyle and I both lost weight this week! :)

Current weight: 279.3
Kyle's current weight: 245.8

I lost 3.6 pounds and Kyle lost 1.1! We are both pretty excited! I was very nervous about this week because (1) I have been sick, so I haven't made it to as many exercise classes as usual and (2) SUPER BOWL. What did we eat during the Super Bowl? Typical Super Bowl food like pizza, pigs in a blanket, cookies, meat and cheese. I tried to keep it in check, but Super Bowl Sunday is a tough day to count points and Kyle and I both fell short in our efforts. Luckily, our other eating choices and activity choices balanced it out! I am so relieved after the tough weigh-in we both had last week. I'm also super excited because I'm back in the 270s and less than three pounds away from losing all my Christmas weight! Woo hoo!

Next difficult day will be Mardi Gras, which is coming up next week before the next weigh-in. Hoping we'll keep making good choices and now that I'm feeling better we should be able to exercise a lot more!  I keep thinking about what to give up for Lent and right now I'm considering chocolate. Yikes! That would be so hard! We'll see how it goes!

Right now it's time to put dinner in the Crock Pot and then head to class!  Keep working everyone!

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment