Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Few Suggestions

I don't really have much to write about today, but I do have two super big suggestions:

(1) GO SEE INCEPTION. OMG. It was fantastically mesmerizing. The casting was phenomenal, the plot was riveting, and it was just visually stunning. You will not be sorry to have spent the big bucks to see it on the big screen. And, if you bite your nails, then wear gloves, because it is an anxiety-causer. I think Kyle and I will probably see it again, just to get a better handle on it.

(2) My new favorite summer (low-points) treat is Fat Free custard from Rita's Ice-Custard-Happiness. You may have never heard of this place, they sell custard (really creamy ice cream type stuff), italian ice, and frozen coffee drinks. If you are in the mood for something sweet and refreshingly cold, their fat-free custard is the way to go. It's 6 points for a large cup (though be warned, a large cup is ginormous). Just to put it in perspective, the new Campfire Blast ( a s'more flavored milkshake) from Sonic is 21 points for a small. So go check it out, there's one on Pelham Road in Greenville.


That's all I got, folks. Thanks for reading.

Until next time,
BB

2 comments:

  1. From My Tumblr; I thought you would appreciate it as much as I did.

    http://cutebot.tumblr.com/post/867703786/why-does-jezebel-always-post-the-story-of-my-life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alexandra. I really did appreciate this!

    ReplyDelete