Friday, July 30, 2010

Leaving Town

Hello all!

In a few short hours, I will be leaving town to go visit my brother and sister-in-law for five days! I'm so excited, but of course, temptation will be there waiting on me. I'm sure we will eat out quite a bit and have tons of opportunities for dangerous snacking. I'm arming myself well, I have a bag full of Points-friendly snacks and goodies, my handy dandy Points counter, and two books full of Points values for common foods and popular Restaurants. Let's see how I do!

Wish me luck! I'll try to post an entry or two while I'm gone (because my brother does have internet), but I won't have my own computer, so it might not pan out. If you don't hear from me for five more days, know that I'm out there trying my hardest and facing the same temptations that we all face every day!

Until next time,
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment