Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Weight gain. BOO.

Hello everyone!

It's Wednesday and it has been a stressful week so far!  Luckily the stressful part is over and now I can (hopefully) relax for a few weeks.  Well, folks, it's weigh-in day and I gained weight. :(

Current weight: 282.0

Kyle didn't weigh in this morning, but he will tomorrow.  A weight gain of TWO POUNDS? that's a direct result of stress eating, which is shameful, I know. I had two weeks in a row of big weight losses, then this stressful, low activity week came along and this is what happens. I'm disappointed in some of the eating choices I've made, but today is a new day and best of all, it's the start of a new week! :)  Time to get back on track. What are your best tips for getting back on track after having an "off" week?

Criminal Minds is on and since I don't have any school assignments in the imminent future, I'm going to go veg out and relax a little bit!  Who knows, I may even take a hot bath before bed! I know my sore Zumba muscles would enjoy that after tonight's workout.

If you've had an off week like me, don't give up!  Giving up will do nothing but put you closer to where you started. And if you're like me, you don't ever want to go back to that starting point again. Keep it up!

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment