Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy (Late) Halloween: Weigh-in Post!

Welcome to November everybody!

Yesterday was weigh-in day and Kyle and I both lost weight!

Current weight: 280.0
Kyle's current weight: 257.5

I lost 2.4 and Kyle lost 1.5!  We survived Halloween!  I'm excited for both of us because we're making awesome choices and the results are so sweet.

I've been trying to up my exercise over the past week and I'm glad the scale is showing it. I recently posted on my Facebook page that I got up to 35 consecutive minutes on the elliptical machine, which is a personal record for me!  My previous record was 20-25 minutes and that was a big struggle. I'm still absolutely loving Zumba and Body Pump, but I'm looking for activity to do on my "days off" when my fave teachers aren't teaching or there aren't any classes that I like. Gotta keep it fresh!

Also on another happy note, I found RANCH flavored Veggie Straws at Wal-Mart!  They are sooo good and still 3 pointsplus per serving!  Kyle and I keep trying out new recipes (our latest have been crock pot beef stew and crock pot potato and bacon chowder!). 

I hope everybody had an awesome Halloween, enjoyed a healthy amount of candy, and is as excited about the holidays as I am! :)

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment