Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Back on track (finally)

Hello everyone!

Happy Wednesday and happy weigh-in day!

I don't have long to blog so I'll get to the nitty gritty!

Current weight: 282.4
Kyle's current weight: 259.0

I lost 2.2 this week (1.3 of that is new weight)!  I am happy to have re-lost the 0.9 I gained during mid-terms and especially nice to be back in the negative!  Over 70 pounds lost since my heaviest!  Kyle also lost the weight he gained during mid-term stress AND 0.9 of new weight!  We're excited.

I finally feel like my life is getting back to normal after mid-terms.  It got really dicey there for a while, but I survived my mid-terms with B's and turned in my last big project for a couple of weeks, so I have some room to breathe!

Kyle also got a job very recently at Barnes and Noble!  It's a seasonal position until something in accounting opens, but he's getting a lot of hours and so far he really enjoys it! :)  I'm proud of him for grabbing a sweet job and working hard for us. He's kind of the best!

So back on track and hopefully back blogging twice a week like I should!  I'm so sorry I got so spacey there for a while, but life is in a state of disarray.  Thanks for reading and sticking with me, even when the entries are way too short.

Keep on keepin' on, everybody!

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment