Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yay October! :)

Happy October everyone!

I'm so happy it is finally fall and I'm happy that it is weigh-in day!

Current weight: 283.7
Kyle's current weight: 260.6

We both lost weight again: I lost 1.6 and Kyle lost 1.1!  Talk about a happy couple!  I was a little nervous this week because there were quite a few meals out and even a trip to the movies (complete with unbuttered popcorn!). I had to use some of my activity points, which I do NOT like doing, but we stayed on program!

I'm super happy this week because I reached my next goal: I'm under my wedding weight (284)!  That means that I've stopped re-losing my old weight and now I'm losing new weight. I finally feel like I'm making real progress and breaking all new ground.  Even though I'm keeping on doing the things I've always done, cognitively this is a big shift for me!  This is the lowest I've weighed in years and I can't wait to keep going!

Life is still super busy and I apologize (yet again) for the lack of blog posts. I have a Snack of the Week post that I'll post later today and I already owe you all the Farmhouse Chicken and Dressing recipe, which I'll try my best to remember to post this week!

October brings a month of new weight-loss challenges.  One week from today is Kyle's 23rd birthday! The next week will have lots of celebration, eating out, and I'm even baking him his favorite cupcakes. But I'm confident we can make it work while staying on program!  My mom's birthday is a few week as well and if I were in the same state as her, there would be even more celebration!  October is also Halloween/fall candy month!  Kyle and I have already bought some candy corn (19 pieces are 4 pointsplus)!  It IS possible to eat candy in moderation, so be sure not to deprive yourself too much during this season, but just keep yourselves in check!  I know I'll be indulging some weekly points in some Halloween candy!

I hope everyone is doing awesomely!

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment