Saturday, October 20, 2012

This post is late late late, oh so very late!

Hello everybody!

I feel like that Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland (I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!).  It's been way too long since I've posted.  Mid-terms are now over and life has finally gotten back to normal!

I missed the weigh-in post this week, but Kyle and I did weigh-in Wednesday morning as scheduled.  We both had gained.  I had gained 0.4 and Kyle had gained 1.5.  We are back on program though and exercising like we should!  My body is super duper sore, but very pleased to be back on schedule!  Life happens and when it does, you pick up where you left off and move forward!

In good news, I went clothes shopping today, which was VERY overdue. I had 1 pair of jeans that fit normally (about 5 super baggy pairs), countless work pants that were so baggy they were almost falling off, and quite a few tops that fit like dresses.  So I sucked it up, went out and went shopping. I assumed that I was a size 26 in the pants, since my 28s were too big and I hadn't been a size 24 in years. I put on a pair of size 26 work pants and realized, much to my amusement, that they were too big!  So I nervously tried on a size 24 and sure enough, they fit wonderfully!  I had gotten so used to clothes being too big that I forgot what it felt like for clothes to FIT.  I know I asked Kyle and the saleswoman at least 5 times if they were SURE the pants weren't too tight.  Not only was I a size 24 in dress pants, but also in JEANS!  I bought two pairs of dress pants for work, two pairs of jeans, and also picked up two new work-appropriate tops.

Here's one of my new outfits!

So excited!  It's refreshing to see results from the exercise and healthy choices! :)

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment