Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kyle's Birthday!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

It's Kyle's birthday today! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY!

Current weigh: 284.2
Kyle's current weight: 259.9

You read it right, I gained half a pound this week. I'm disappointed, but honestly I expected it!  We've been celebrating Kyle's birthday all week long (with cupcakes, meals out, pancake breakfasts) and I've been eating more than I should. Luckily, we haven't been eating TOO terribly crazy or else the gain would have been more. Life happens, celebrations happens, back on track this week. It's my first gain since June, what does that tell me? I need to do better!

On the other hand, birthday boy lost 0.7 pounds!  :)

We also only exercised one time this past week, which has us both feeling like we are dragging. We're looking forward to getting back in our workout schedule!

Not sure what else to report. Life is still busy for us both. Kyle is still job hunting (he didn't get the job at the other accounting firm... boo) and I'm right in the thick of mid-terms! Eventually, things will even out and my entries will stop being so short!

Off to finish my day of class and then wrap up birthday celebrations tonight with dinner at our favorite sushi place! So nice to finally be able to spend a married birthday together!

Have a great week everyone!

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment