Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Busy Life is Busy

Hello everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It's weigh-in day and Kyle & I thankfully both lost weight again!

Current weight: 285.3
Kyle's current weight: 261.7

I lost 0.4 (no complaints here!) and Kyle lost TWO POUNDS!  As I described yesterday, it has been a busy week. I'm happy to not have gained weight and thrilled to have lost even a little bit of weight!  Kyle is doing super awesome.  He's finally eating all of his daily points (and most of his weekly points) and I think his metabolism is catching up with mine. He gets 13 more points per day than I do and for a while there, he wasn't eating all of his daily points (probably because it feels like you are eating a lot).  It seems counterintuitive, but I find myself eating more than just three times per day (because I snack quite a bit).  That's my favorite thing about Weight Watchers: As long as you stay within your points, you can eat what you want!  With all the exercising that we are doing, we need to keep our body fueled!

This week is a brand new week and I'm determined to stay on program! 

Have a great week everybody!

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment