Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back to losing!

Hey everyone!

Today is my first weigh-in day (that I'm writing about) for 2013!  Kyle forgot to weigh in so I'll just be reporting on myself!

Current weight: 283.5

I lost over 5 pounds since last week (you can do your own math to determine exactly how much I gained over break, though I don't recommend it!). I'm so pumped to be back on track. All it took was exercising regularly and following the Weight Watchers plan (imagine THAT!). This semester is going to be incredibly busy, so it will be a challenge to continue fitting in the number of workouts that I have been so far, but I'm up for it! Kyle and I are trying new recipes, some of which are turning out great - like black bean chili, some are not turning out so great - super low point, no taste "oreo" pie. Either way, we're pairing new recipes with old favorites to keep ourselves eating the way we should!

Today will be a short entry because I'm swamped with reading and clinic reports already! I hope you all are easing back into your normal routines as well! :)

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment