Sunday, January 27, 2013

Snack of the Week: Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates

Happy Sunday everyone!

Time for a snack of the week post. This week I have found a magically delicious sweet treat (no, it's not Lucky Charms) and couldn't wait to share. I have a bad habit of posting about salty treats more often than sweet ones, but this one is worth the wait! 
 
 Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates taste deceptively like Ghiradelli chocolate squares (which I absolutely love). They are brand new and as of now, they come with two types of filling: peanut butter and caramel. I haven't tried to the caramel flavor yet, but the peanut butter ones taste VERY similar to the Ghiradelli chocolates! Right in time for Valentine's Day, which we know is a giant bombardment of chocolate and sweets. They come in pouches of 3 small squares (a bit smaller than the other chocolate squares) and have a points plus value of 4 per pouch.

Here's the size of one of the pouches. As you can see, a nice size pouch of peanut butter and chocolatey goodness for only 4 pointsplus!  So if you are like me and you have a massive sweet tooth that demands to be satisfied on an almost daily basis, check these out! I found mine at Albertson's grocery store on sale - 2 boxes for $7, but I've also seen them at Wal-Mart and I'd imagine they'd be a bit cheaper there.

Keep snacking smartly! Feel free to share your favorite low points or healthy snacks, as well! I love new suggestions!

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment