Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The 20 Pound Mark

Current weight: 321.4

Yes, folks that means I have lost 22.6 pounds since the beginning of my diet! YAY! For me, the 20 pound mark is the first big step in weight loss. Then comes 50, then comes 75, and then (God willing) comes 100! So I am excited at this step in my journey. I have promised myself that when I lose 50 pounds I am buying a pair of TOMS wedges (since I don't fair well in heels at my weight).

My arthritic knee is still giving me pain problems, but I'm trying to move it as much as possible and I am also staying hopeful that, as my doctor promised, the more weight I lose, the less pain I will feel.

Today I am going clothes shopping, which I always hate. I always feel like nothing ever fits me the right way or that something accentuates my tummy or makes me look pregnant or just makes me look.... well... round. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully being down 22 pounds will help!

Until next time,
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment