Sunday, July 22, 2012

Snack of the Week: Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches!

Hello all! 

It's Sunday, which means it's Snack of the Week Day!  Before I go into what this week's snack is, I will say that I have found some new plus size work-out clothes!  Online and in-store at Lane Bryant (a different and better branch than the one I visited a few weeks ago).  I look good and feel confident when I'm exercising now. Not to mention I'm cooler because I bought pants/shirts with sweat wicking technology, so they are thin and stay dry during my workout!
Forgive my cluttered bathroom sink in my guest bath, but here I am in my new workout clothes ready for my Zumba class! (And almost 8 lbs lighter, which just makes me giddy).

So this week's snack is a life-saver for me because I have an epic sweet tooth. It's Skinny Cow brand ice cream sandwiches, which you can buy at any grocery store.
My "current" flavor is Strawberry Shortcake, which is delicious, but they come in all kinds of flavors. I've tried Peanut Butter/Chocolate (also delicious) and Chocolate Mint (might be my fave). They also have plain Chocolate/Vanilla types and Cookies & Cream flavor.  These delicious treats are only 4 points plus, which to me is a guilt-free dessert.  Also, they are a great size!
As you can see, the ice cream sandwich is the same size as the palm of my hand. So well worth the 4 points plus (in my opinion)!

So if you LOVE eating ice cream treats in the summer and you have an insatiable sweet tooth like I do, don't deprive yourself this summer!  Try these treats to get your ice cream fix.  Snack smart!

Until next time,
BK

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they DELICIOUS! You are doing so well on your weightloss so far. I am following with you and have lost 4 :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Go you! :) Keep it up and thank you so much for reading.

    ReplyDelete