Sunday, July 29, 2012

Snack of the Week: Special K Cracker Chips

Hello all!

It's Sunday and it's time for the Snack of the Week Post!  I plan to write a longer blog entry later tonight because it's been a pretty awesome weekend.  But for now, here's my favorite snack this week.

I love to snack and I love crunchy, salty treats. However, I do NOT like the calories/fat in traditional potato chips (though I do occasionally indulge and spend the points on the real thing).  These chips come in a variety of flavors including Sea Salt, Cheddar, Southwest Ranch, and Sour Cream & Onion.  So far, my favorite is Sour Cream & Onion, but I haven't tried a flavor I haven't liked.  My FAVORITE thing about this snack is that the portion size is great!  You get 27 chips per serving (which is 3 pointsplus).  That's awesome for a salty snack! Here's a picture of what the portion size looks like.

I'm pretty sure I don't even get that many chips in an individual sized bag of REGULAR potato chips and they are double the points!  I will warn you, unless you like the "popped" style of chips, you may not like these. I know a few friends who do not care for these. If you want it to taste just like potato chips, you will be disappointed. If you want a crunchy, salty, and satisfying snack that lives up to its name of a "cracker" chip, then I think you'll enjoy this snack as much as I do.  Snack healthy! :)

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment