Sunday, July 15, 2012

Snack of the Week: Cream Cheese Fruit Dip

Hello all!

In an effort to blog more regularly, in addition to other posts, I'm going to start doing a "Snack of the Week" post on Sundays where basically I'll just share a favorite low-points snack/side dish/food.  I know when I attended Weight Watchers meetings, I LOVED to get recommendations of new foods/snacks to try. I was just telling Kyle (the hubs) yesterday that success in weight loss starts in the grocery store. You must buy foods that prepare you for success, not failure.

So for today, the snack of the week (that I just deliciously enjoyed) is Cream Cheese Fruit Dip:

As you can tell, my fruit of choice for tonight is raspberries.  Honestly you can use any fruit you want (fruits are 0 pointsplus on Weight Watchers). The dip is delicious!  It has a very cheesecake-y taste, so with the raspberries, it's like having raspberry cheesecake!  I've also used it with strawberries, and it is equally as delicious! Don't forget to rinse your fruit before eating it!

The picture above shows the serving size for the dip (2 tablespoons) with a random amount of raspberries (what I consider a "serving").  Total points plus value? 2 pointsplus for this snack!  The dip is 1 pointplus per tablespoon, which is NOT bad considering how delicious it is!

So go grab some fruit and dip (I got mine at Wal-Mart) and enjoy! :)

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment