Tuesday, August 14, 2012

(Late) Snack of the Week: Greek Yogurt!

Hello all!

I owe you a LONG entry about my weekend at home (and subsequent airport troubles) tomorrow when I write my weigh-in entry. Just a teaser: no matter what the scale says tomorrow (weight loss or not), I consider this week a success!

I apologize for not blogging my snack of the week post on Sundays as I usually do, but I was shamelessly enjoying time with my husband and helping him back for his upcoming move. :)  I had a great weekend at home with him and our families.

Today's snack of the week is one that I have newly re-discovered and fallen back in love with: Greek yogurt! My favorite brand is Chobani and I picked up a few different flavors today when I was grocery shopping.
 So far my favorite flavors are Raspberry and Blood Orange. These cups are 4 pointsplus and have thick, creamy Greek yogurt on top with fruit on the bottom to mix in. They have a TON of protein and ZERO fat. This brand also boasts all-natural ingredients. I've always been a fan of all kinds of yogurt, but Greek yogurt has its own special taste in my opinion. It's also thicker and richer.  If you have yet to try it, choose your favorite fruit and pick up a cup of Chobani's!

Also, as promised, here is a picture of me in my size 22/24 dress that I wore on Kyle's graduation day.
I really liked it.  It fit wonderfully!  That's Kyle's sister Gabby, my brother Matt, Kyle and me. It was a pretty awesome day and I'm super proud of Kyle for graduating from his Master's program!

Long entry following my weigh-in tomorrow morning!

Until next time,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment