Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tropical Storm/Hurricane

Hello all!

I know I owe you a Snack of the Week post and I'll be sure to make that happen this week (maybe tomorrow if we have power). I've so busy with family/moving Kyle in that it slipped my mind!

Long story short, the weekend with mine and Kyle's families was amazing! We got him all moved in and I'm so happy that he's here and we are FINALLY living together.

As I'm sure you've heard on the news, Tropical Storm (and soon-to-be Hurricane) Isaac is making landfall later today/tonight in the Gulf Coast.  As such, I'm not sure if I'll have electricity over the next day or so, BUT if I do have power, I will definitely post my weigh-in entry and a snack of the week post. If not, I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Please pray for everyone's safety who has been and is being affected by this storm.

Until next time!
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment